Share your comments and opinions below!

25 Comments

1. Lauranne says:

I would like to thank Virginia for her great job.
    I contacted her few months ago with an important project. I had to prepare myself to apply for a job abroad.
    My points were to write an English resume and to be able to do an interview in English as though I could do in my native language.
    She has assisted me in every step of this project and I believe that without her help I may not be able to use my potential. I may not even know I have this potential.
    In addition, thanks to her professional experience, she possesses a vaste range of tools and knowledge which will be helpful to anyone who wants to improve his professional level and make his career grown.
    Above all, she gave me confidence and it is definitely the most important when you want to speak another language.

• Virginia says:

Thank you very much for your comment and kind words, Lauranne!
      It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and seeing your English skills progress during your program. You have made great achievements and you should be very proud of your hard work as well as dedication. I hope these tools that you now carry will continue to guide you through your journey ahead and I am thrilled that VP Full-Service and I could assist you in advancing towards your aspirations abroad.
      I look forward to seeing more of your continued success and thank you again for working with us!

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

2. Sylvain says:

I needed English lessons because my goal was to be accepted for a full time MBA program in London. Thanks to Virginia, I’ve been able to reach my goal. She has amazing teaching abilities and knows business as well. It was the best combination possible in order to help me to progress quickly and speak a professional English.

Sylvain

• Virginia says:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment, Sylvain!
      It was a pleasure assisting you with your IELTS exams and I thank you for working with us. I was thrilled that you were accepted into your master’s program after all your hard work. Your acceptance was rightfully deserved and I am glad I could help you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your great achievement and I wish you nothing but success in your new journey in London.

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

3. Isabelle says:

Thanks to Virginia and VP Full Service. I felt more confident to learn English. It´s been 30 years seen I have stopped talking English. I tried differents méthodes to improve my English but they were all unsuccessful. Virginia and VP Full Service helped me improve my grammar and my expression. As of today I am capable of undestanding and talking when I travel. I am no longer afraid to travel. I really advice you to learn English with them. You will not regret it !

• Virginia says:

I thank you very much for your extremely kind comment, Isabelle!
      It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and watching you progress. I am thrilled that we have been able to provide you with the English service you have been searching for. We take great pride in knowing that we have assisted you in accomplishing your goals and you now feel confident in order to travel. I am looking forward to seeing more of your success and thank you again for continuing to work with us.

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

4. Kelly says:

Virginia est la professeure d’anglais rêvée. Lors de ma première leçon, j’ai tout de suite su que c’était elle que je choisirai pour mon apprentissage.
    Patiente, dévouée, à l’écoute, elle utilise une technique des plus efficaces et s’ajoute à cela sa bonne humeur communicative. C’est dorénavant un vrai plaisir d’apprendre, elle m’a réconciliée avec l’anglais.
    Je sens que j’évolue à chaque cours et j’ai de plus en plus confiance en moi lorsque je dois m’exprimer en anglais, que ce soit dans mon travail ou avec mes amis.
    J’ai encore beaucoup de choses à apprendre et à partager avec Virginia et ce avec un immense plaisir.
    C’est une professeure formidable.

Kelly

• Virginia says:

Je vous remercie de vos aimables paroles et pour votre commentaire, Kelly!
      Ce fut un plaisir de travailler avec vous et de vous aider à atteindre vos objectifs en anglais. Vos compétences s’améliorent tous les jours en même temps que votre confiance en vous-même, continuez sur cette lancée! J’ai hâte de constater de nouveaux progrès et je vous remercie encore d’avoir travaillé avec nous.

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

5. Arnaud says:

Virginia est une super professeure d’anglais. Elle donne des cours à mes 2 enfants. Ils n’ont jamais été aussi content d’aller à un cours d’anglais et je crois qu’il n’ont jamais autant progressé.

Et toujours cette bonne humeur, constante chez Virginia, c’est vraiment très agréable.

Bref, les cours avec Virginia, c’est TOP !!!

• Virginia says:

Je vous remercie beaucoup pour votre commentaire, Arnaud !
      Il a été merveilleux d’enseigner a vos deux enfants et de travailler avec toute votre famille. Ils ont fait de grandes réalisations durant leurs cours d’anglais et ils ont fait des progrès exceptionnels tous les jours.
      Je vous remercie, et je remercie votre famille à nouveau de continuer à travailler avec nous. Nous sommes heureux de continuer a suivre le progrès en anglais de vos enfants.
      Nous leurs souhaitons beaucoup de succès et d’épanouissement.

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

6. Audrey says:

Merci Virginia pour vos cours ! Ma fille et moi avons beaucoup progressé !

Vous êtes une prof dynamique, positive et toujours de bonne humeur, ce qui facilite les échanges et donne envie de continuer.

Cette façon de nous mettre en confiance, c’est tellement plus facile pour apprendre !!!

Merci !
    Marine et Audrey

• Virginia says:

Je vous remercie beaucoup Audrey et Marine pour votre très aimable commentaire!
      Il a été fantastique d’enseigner à vous et vous avez fait des progrès exceptionnels très vite.
      J’ai hâte de continuer à travailler avec vous et votre famille et de voir plus de votre succès.
      Merci d’avoir choisi de travailler avec nous pour votre anglais objectifs.

Best regards,

Virginia Anne Potratz

7. Alexandra says:

Virginia travaille avec notre fils de 17 depuis bientôt un an. Sa première mission a été de revoir avec lui les bases de la langue et combler toutes les lacunes qu’il avait accumulé depuis le collège. Depuis qu’ils travaillent ensemble il a amélioré sa conversation, il “ose” désormais participer en classe et commence même à aimer l’anglais ! Notre fils fait ses études dans un lycée hôtelier à Paris, les connaissances du métier de Virginia, et l’apprentissage de l’anglais par des cas pratiques métier, rendent le cours très concret.

• Virginia says:

Je vous remercie de vos suggestions et de vos encouragements Alexandra! C’était un réel plaisir de travailler avec votre famille et de suivre les progressions de votre fils. C’est un élève doué et motivé. Il a fait d’énormes progrès et je suis persuadée qu’il continuera à évoluer tant en anglais que dans ses objectifs personnels.
      Nous lui souhaitons beaucoup de succès et espérons que vous nous tiendrez au courant de ses réussites futures. En vous remerciant encore de votre confiance.

Bien Cordialement,

Virginia Anne Potratz

8. Anastasia says:

Virginia and her team are great! I was looking to improve my English as I was about to move to England and she really helped me. With her method, the way she teaches the real life English and not just grammar, I felt more confident! When I moved I was able speak English and I wasn’t afraid as before! Thank you so so much for everything!

9. Thierry says:

As soon as the first course, Virginia gave me confidence. We began reviewing the fundamentals and very quickly I felt more at ease. I particularly appreciated her method of work based on realistic situations…….today, it is with pleasure that I see everyday the progress I have made and I do not intend to stop there.

• Virginia says:

Thank you very much Thierry for your wonderful feedback! It has been a pleasure helping you achieve your goals and most importantly, feel more confident! I know that English is important in the success of your company and are certain you will only have greatness ahead. Thank you again for all of us at VP Full-Service!

10. Gabriele says:

I work in a hotel in Paris and my English wasn’t very good until I met Virginia and her company. I started to have 2 hours class per week and on the first two weeks I improved so much! I can not thank her and her team enough for what they did for me….I feel so much more confident and even more happy to go to work as I know I don’t need to be scared of speaking English with the guests!

Thank you!!!

Gabriele

• Virginia says:

Thank you Gabriele for your encouraging feedback! It was wonderful to help you gain the confidence you needed to do well especially in real life, since that is our goal! We are excited for you to watch all your hard work pay off and all the best from the VP Full-Service team.

11. Aline says:

It ‘s so nice to learn english at home with a so smily and dynamic teacher! VP’s classes are a very good complement to high school courses: they help students to feel more comfortable speaking and less afraid to give their opinion in a foreign language. A big thank you!

• Virginia says:

Thank you very much Aline for your extremely kind comment! We are so thrilled to be working with you and your family. Rémi is a very bright young student who will only achieve great things in the future. Thank you again for working with the entire team at VP Full-Service!

12. Sarah Beurrier says:

Comme beaucoup d’anciens élèves du systeme scolaire francais jai eu des cours d’anglais rébarbatifs aucours desquels je ne me suis pas beaucoup investie.
    Javais besoin de prendre confiance en moi et de repartir sur des bonnes bases.
    Virginia ma réconciliée avec l’anglais, m’a décomplexée et je sens que je progresse vraiment.
    J’attends nos lecons avec impatience l’anglais est devenu un plaisir!

• Virginia says:

Sarah! Merci beaucoup Sarah pour votre très gentil message et c’est un plaisir absolu de vous avoir comme étudiant! Je suis si heureuse que vous soyez enthousiasmé d’apprendre l’anglais et que vous travailliez très bien. Vous avancez chaque cours et continuez à faire le meilleur. Merci de l’équipe VP Full-Service.

13. Rui Costa - Eurojet Intercontinental Operations Manager says:

Sometime ago I contacted Virginia with a major challenge; to provide tailored Customer Service training to an entire Operations Center. From the onset, Virginia showed an extraordinary and contagious enthusiasm and drive, fully embracing the project and getting acquainted with all requirements and specificities of our Company. She took the time to visit our offices in Prague and talk to the Team. The outcome was a fully customized program, presented by Virginia and her wonderful Team. Together they delivered an entertaining and very professional training, with very positive feedback form all the participants.

• Virginia says:

Thank you very much Rui on behalf of myself and the entire team at VP Full-Service for your extremely kind comment. We can not thank you enough for the great opportunity you gave us to work with you and your excellent team. It was an absolute pleasure to come to Prague as we truly wanted to assist your incredibly talented operations center take your customer service to the next level. We are thrilled that all participants enjoyed the training as we enjoyed it just as much. We look forward to working with all of you again soon and thank you once more!
      Best regards,